Listerine Zero, with zero alcohol has a less intense taste and gives you a deeper whole mouth clean than brushing alone. It:
- Provides long lasting fresh breath.
- Kills 99.9% of bad breath germs.
- Helps prevent and reduce plaque.
- Helps prevent cavities with added fluoride.
For a fresh and clean mouth.
After brushing and flossing, rinse with 20mL undiluted for 30 seconds, twice daily. Expel the liquid. Do not swallow. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Do not use in children 6 years of age or less.
To open: Squeeze the cap and turn. To close: Turn the cap until it locks.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If an excessive amount is accidentally swallowed or in the event of adverse reaction, stop use and seek medical attention immediately.
Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Eucalyptol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol, Sodium Fluoride, Flavour, Sucralose, CI 42053.
Height: 26.6 CMmm, Width: 6.76 CMmm, Depth: 11.124 CMmm, Weight: 1.101 KGg
Information sourced from the manufacturer. Always check the manufacturer instructions before using
Contact the pharmacist via Email or call 02 9534 2000 for more information about these products.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional and ethical obligation.
Sunscreen is only used for one element of protection.