Choose Aleve tablets for fast-acting and long-lasting pain relief. One convenient tablet provides pain relief that last for up to 12 hours. Aleve is anti-inflammatory and provides fast-acting relief from back pain, neck pain and shoulder & muscle pain. Take one Aleve tablet for fast-acting pain relief that lasts up to 12 hours.
- Provides fast-acting pain relief with one tablet that lasts up to 12 hours.
- Pain relief with less tablets compared to leading OTC analgesics.
- Easy to swallow.
- Fast-acting and long-lasting pain relief.
- Anti-inflammatory relief.
- Naproxen sodium is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 8-12 hours as required. For first dose, 2 tablets may be taken in first hour if required. Take with food. Do not take more than 3 tablets a day. If 65 years or over: do not take more than 2 tablets a day, except where directed by a doctor.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Incorrect use could be harmful.
Do not use this product:
- In children under 12 years of age
- If you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure
- If you are allergic to naproxen or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless your doctor has told you to, do not use this product:
- If you have asthma
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- With other products containing naproxen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless your doctor has told you to
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage
Do not use if the seal over the blister is broken.
Each tablet contains Naproxen Sodium 220mg
Contact the pharmacist via Email or call 02 9534 2000 for more information about these products.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional and ethical obligation.
Sunscreen is only used for one element of protection.