Agarol is an effective, gentle, pleasant vanilla flavoured laxative for the whole family. It provides relief of constipation and promotes regularity.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Take with plenty of water.
Do not use
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- in children under 3 years of age
- if you have severe stomach pain or ongoing illness affecting the bowel
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- long term use may reduce the absorption of vitamins
- prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems and may lead to dependence
- if symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- in children, laxatives should only be used in exceptional cases
- keep out of reach of children
- in the event of an overdose, seek medical attention immedaitely
Benzoates, sorbates, saccharin and sulfites
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Age 3 Years and up
Height: 18.0 CMmm, Width: 6.4 CMmm, Depth: 8.2 CMmm, Weight: 0.545 KGg
Information sourced from the manufacturer. Always check the manufacturer instructions before using
Contact the pharmacist via Email or call 02 9534 2000 for more information about these products.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional and ethical obligation.
Sunscreen is only used for one element of protection.