Strepfen Intensive lozenges are a breakthrough in the treatment of painful and swollen sore throats.
Strepfen Intensive lozenges:
- Provide fast, effective pain relief without numbing.
- Contain the anti-inflammatory and analgesic flurbiprofen
- Work for up to 4 hours to relieve throat soreness.
- Help eliminate painful swelling and tenderness of the throat.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years - Suck one lozenge slowly every 3 to 6 hours as needed. Move the lozenge around the mouth occasionally as you suck it. Do not take more than 8 Strepfen Intensive lozenges in any 24-hour period. - Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. - If symptoms persist, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
- Do not use this product if you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- Do not use if you are allergic to flurbiprofen or other anti-flammatory medicines.
- Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product if you have asthma
- Unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist, do not use with other products containing flurbiprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- Do not use this product during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is gluten free. 8 Strepfen Intensive lozenges contain 16.2g of Isomalt and 4.1g of Maltitol. Excess consumption may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Information sourced from the manufacturer. Always check the manufacturer instructions before using
Contact the pharmacist via Email or call 02 9534 2000 for more information about these products.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional and ethical obligation.
Sunscreen is only used for one element of protection.