For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
1. Apply Polident once a day to clean dry dentures, in short strips as shown, not too close to denture edges.
2. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures, press dentures into place, hold firmly & bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
2. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water & soft brush.
3. Use Polident Daily Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture & then rinse with water.
Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry. Refasten cap after use.
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Mineral Oil, Flavour, Propylparaben, CI 45430.
Information sourced from the manufacturer. Always check the manufacturer instructions before using
Contact the pharmacist via Email or call 02 9534 2000 for more information about these products.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional and ethical obligation.
Sunscreen is only used for one element of protection.