Listerine Teeth Defence with added fluoride gives you a deeper whole mouth clean than brushing alone. It:
- Strengthens tooth enamel.
- Protects against cavities.
- Helps prevent and reduce plaque.
- Kills germs left behind after brushing and flossing.
- Provides long lasting fresh breath.
For strong teeth and a healthy mouth.
After brushing and flossing, rinse with 20mL undiluted for 30 seconds, twice daily. Expel the liquid. Do not swallow. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Do not use in children 12 years of age or less.
To open: Squeeze the cap and turn. To close: Turn the cap until it locks.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If an excessive amount is accidentally swallowed or in the event of adverse reaction, stop use and seek medical attention immediately.
Water, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Eucalyptol, Flavour, Thymol, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Fluoride, CI 47005 (Ouinoline Yellow), CI 42053 (Green 3).
Height: 26.6 CMmm, Width: 6.76 CMmm, Depth: 11.124 CMmm, Weight: 1.101 KGg
Information sourced from the manufacturer. Always check the manufacturer instructions before using
Contact the pharmacist via Email or call 02 9534 2000 for more information about these products.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional and ethical obligation.
Sunscreen is only used for one element of protection.