For fast, effective temporary relief of pain associated with headache, migraine headache, toothache, backache, arthritis, rheumatics, period pain, sore throat and the symptoms of cold and flu.
20 effervescent tablets
Adults: Take 1-3 tablets dissolved in a glass of water every 4 hours as necessary. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Incorrect use could be harmful. Do not use if you have stomach ulcers, or if you are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
Do not use Alka-Seltzer:
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- If you have a stomach ulcer.
- If you are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Unless your doctor has advised you to, do not use Alka-Seltzer:
- For more than a few days at a time. Prolonged used could be harmful.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- In children 12 to 16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
- If you have asthma.
- With other products containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
- For thinning the blood or for your heart.
The maximum daily dose contains 5.7g of sodium (477mg sodium per tablet)
Each tablet contains 324mg aspirin
Height: 55mm, Width: 90mm, Depth: 50mm, Weight: 80g
Information sourced from the manufacturer. Always check the manufacturer instructions before using
Contact the pharmacist via Email or call 02 9534 2000 for more information about these products.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional and ethical obligation.
Sunscreen is only used for one element of protection.