Each tablet contains ibuprofen sodium for rapid absorption. Advil Rapid Release provides temporary relief of pain, discomfort and/or inflammation associated with:
- Migraine Headache.
- Tension Headache.
- Period Pain.
- Sore Throat Pain.
- Back Pain.
- Dental Pain.
- Cold & Flu Symptoms.
- Muscle Pain.
- Arthritis Pain.
Advil reduces fever.
For use by Adults and Children from 12 years and over.
1 or 2 tablets swallowed whole with water.
Repeat dose if necessary after 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
- This product contains sucralose, sulfites, and gluten (from mannitol). - The maximum daily intake (6 tablets) contains 133.8mg of sodium. This should be taken into consideration on a low sodium diet. - Peel off the bottle label at the indicated area to fully read the directions for use and other information.
Do not use this product:
- If you are allergic to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines, pain reliever/fever reducer or any other component of this product.
- If you are pregnant, or trying to become pregnant.
- If you have a current or past history of stomach ulcer/bleeding/disorders.
- If you have impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- If the foil seal is broken.
Unless your doctor has told you do not use this product:
- If you have asthma, high blood pressure, heart or liver disease.
- If you are breast feeding.
- With other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin, other anti-inflammatory medicines, blood thinners or any other medicines you take regularly.
- If you are taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke as ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin.
- If you are 65 years or over or under a doctor's care for any serious condition.
While using this product:
- Stop use and ask your doctor immediately if you see an allergic reaction including skin reddening. rash or blisters or if pain or fever gets worse or lasts for more than a few days.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if you see blood in your vomit or have bloody or black stools.
- Long term and continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.
- Side effects may be minimised by using the smallest dose for the shortest duration of time.
- In case of accidental overdose. stop use and contact immediately the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26 New Zealand 0800 764 766).
This product contains sucralose, sulfites, and gluten (from mannitol).The maximum daily intake (6 tablets) contains 133.8mg of sodium. This should be taken into consideration on a low sodium diet.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ibuprofen Sodium Dihydrate 256mg (equiv. ibuprofen 200mg).
Sucralose, Sulfites, and Gluten (From Mannitol), Sodium. The maximum daily intake (6 tablets) contains 133.8mg of sodium. This should be taken into consideration on a low sodium diet.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Incorrect use could be harmful.
Height: 44mm, Width: 78mm, Depth: 46mm, Weight: 44g
Contact the pharmacist via Email or call 02 9534 2000 for more information about these products.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional and ethical obligation.
Sunscreen is only used for one element of protection.